Pages.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Punctuality is a habit, not a one-off thing.

If there is one thing that annoys me more than bad grammars, it would be unpunctuality.

1. We set a time (let say at 8pm) and everyone arrive promptly (if late please do not turn up)
2. If distractive conversation is made, please make your way to the nearest exit and come back once you are ready.

Dude, you're the man! (yes I was 2 minutes late for the teaching session)



On a whole different note, meet Ollie. My teammate, the LUSUMA webmaster, the founder of teachmeanatomy.net and also, a nerd.

Well, not quite. Our tutor Dr D said he is, but Dr D sometimes (or most of the times) can be very mean. So, yeah.


Oh, did I tell you that Ollie discovered this blog? And announced it to the whole team? And later made me go to the ridiculous Handwashing session done at 4.30pm on week 12 when we are having exam in less than 2 weeks time?

I don't know how I survived 21 years not knowing how to wash my hands properly.

No comments: