Pages.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sometimes it’s hard to tell if they truly care; or they are just being curious.

There are only two possibilities – either they never learn, or they simply have a huge tremendous enormous gigantic spirit of NEVER GIVE UP. How I wish I could believe it’s the latter, but I just can’t.

Their determination annoys me. I’m not trying to be a snob here, but I really don’t need some random people adding me on social networking sites for whatever reasons. When I still had my FB, I didn’t add people much; I removed them, A LOT. Shouldn’t that mean something already? There must be reasons why I am (almost forever) invisible on Skype, why I haven’t reactivated my FB, why I don’t appear on YM. And to those who know me personally in real life, I’m sorry that I don’t return calls, I don’t reply text messages, (or if I reply hours/days later). It’s not my obligation to justify, so I won’t.

So please, if you happen to be one of them and you are reading this, please. I’m not so much of a social person (though I think I was hell of one), if you have nothing much to say, which I know you don’t, just leave me alone. 


Does not knowing hurt so much?


Because honestly, I'm so used to the silent treatment it doesn't work on me anymore.

No comments: