Pages.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You're not here but it's okay. (the perfect summer song)

A sentimental person I am (geligeli), I still keep the first text sent to me from my friends abroad when they first took off last August/September. I still have those from Belfast, Dublin, Newcastle, Leicester, Cork, USA, Manipal, Bangalore, Jakarta, mana3 je lah. Note that I wrote the cities/places rather than countries because I want to make them look many HAHAH :D Takpe, perempuan memang suka exaggerate.

But few days back, I received one from a stranger number. It's from New Zealand! From my sayang - Ciah (pronounced as Chee-Ahhh) Er. Asal kalau type bunyi cam pelik ek? Ish. But she didn't sound so good. And her text made me realize how much I missed her since we last met during IB. She didn't come to graduation so we haven't had the chance to meet after that.

And kebetulan the day she text me was actually Zai's birthday (11th April). Wah lagi touching der. Kerinduan macam ugh.

Baru perasan yang kitorang suka camwhore closeup. Tapi Ciah comel dow. Sumpah taktipu.


And this is the three of us - matching all black. Tak plan langsung, sangat kebetulan. Naluri beradik la katakan.

We have nicknames for the three of us. Ikan bilis, ikan masin, ikan keli, ikan apa lagi entah. Rasanya bukan kitorang je, entah siapa3 lagi M08A dapat nama ikan tu. But we were siblings with Zai as the eldest. And we had Ridhu as our foster Mom (jadi mak okay, bukan bapak, itu memang taktahan). Then there's Adam. Since Ridhu and Adam were so inseparable, I had to fight with him to win Adam. Sikit3 gaduh dengan Ridhu pasal Adam sayang siapa lebih. Ridhu cakap Bella anak derhaka, nak rampas bapak sendiri. Bella cakap Ridhu sangap, dengan anak pun jealous. Alkisahnya, anak dengan mak berebut lelaki. LOL. Mesti korang tak faham apa yang aku tulis an? -.-"





Tapi gambar paling mahal --- inilah.
Bella dan Ciah diskodeng oleh Zai. Kantoi belakang blok buat kerja3 macam nih.


To my dearest Zayana,
Happy 21st Birthday. Birthday present tunggu balik Malaysia okay.


You're not here but it's okay.



Alamak. I rindu korang lah. Tsssk.





Rindu lagi. Pfft.

No comments: