Pages.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Of wedding ring and protected entry.

My wedding ring has betrayed me.


Man it hurts. Serves me right for wanting to have such complicated ring. But nooooo I love it to the max I wouldn't mind bleeding from it.

NO.

Okay whatevs. Btw I've started this "password protected entry" thing. I think it's toooo coooooool to have that, well mainly because I feel some of the things I've written are a bit too personal. Izleen was kinda furious about it. (Serius comel gila dia mengamuk kat Skype sebab takde password to read that entry lololol)

So I gave her the password, and I thought if any of you feel like knowing me (and I will automatically assume you're kind enough to give me duit raya (??) feel free to email me at ryannabella@gmail.com and say hi. And I'll Hi you back yay! (?)

But please please give a brief introduction of yourself so that I know who's reading me. Not like an IB Extended Essay wtf but some small introduction wouldn't hurt, right?

Because the last thing I need is a sociopath stalking my blog.

Yea right. So much for the protected thing.

Blegh.

No comments: