Pages.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The trick is to have a P sticker on despite having a full license - so that they can forgive you for being stupid on the road.

Few days back Ummi finally allowed me to drive alone aka without her/Ayah's/Zahid's supervision. Ceh walhal sebelum ni pernah je drive sorang3 around Wangsamaju, tapi Ummi taktau la, nasib baik selamat je 
-__-"




So off I went to Carrefour and WangsaWalk with my sis.




*Muka bangga habis dapat kunci Forte secara terhormat dari Ummi*






And I ended up with these..


Yes, RM100++ burnt for shawls. Nak bukak kedai apa?




When I told Ummi, she went like, next time cannot let you drive alone, nanti entah apa3 lagi yang kamu shopping + membazir duit.
 (There will be no more next time - little Forte is going back to Terengganu VERY soon anyway)
T_______T








But what she doesn't know is, I almost hit a car when I pressed the pedal minyak when in Reverse mode. Tengah gelabah nak bukak gate scan pass card, sekali Reverse dengan yakinnya. Belakang pulak ada Encik Merc sebijik. Apa lagi, makan hon lah.


As I made my way up to Level 1 parking, curi3 tengok that Merc behind me. Pergh jauh 2 batu jarak. 
Dah serik kot.
 >.<


Kesian Encik Forte, haritu drive tak bukak lampu, this time reverse macam Entrance Gate tu bapak aku punya pulak dah.






Haihh. 


I miss my chauffeur :'(

No comments: