Pages.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The three events.

A little update on current life, shall we?

I haven't been too well these past few days. Oh no, come to think of it, I think it has been going on for almost a month :O Nothing major, just some coughing, chest pain, general tiredness, fatigue, malaise, some muscle pain here and there every now and then, headache.. Erm what else?

Not sure if it's the sudden weather change, or the travelling, or perhaps Mylo coming home and changing the whole room environment? I can't really tell. Most of my weekends were packed anyway. To London, Sheffield, Cardiff, Belfast.. And finally home this weekend! At least before hitting USA next week anyway. Ahhh more travelling. Can't be any more excited about that -_-"

Speaking of USA, we found a new travelling partner! Or companion, rather, since us two are already partners heh. I'm not gonna reveal who she is at the moment, but apparently she's a random one too, which would make things more exciting! Except for our initial plan was actually to hijack her plan so that we don't need to plan (waa so many plans!) Now it won't work that way anymore since we do have to plan. And by that, I mean us three. Aiyaaa. Things get even funnier because all of us (I'm assuming she is, too) are random carefree people so planning isn't really our thing. But we reeeeeally have to get it done because she's leaving next week on 18th March already! Habislaa habislaaaahhh.

Oh btw if there's any of you reading this in the US, please please do let me know where to go what to do etc. Or if you've been to US, doesn't matter really. I'm kinda desperate now :3

Speaking of US too, I reeeeeally want to see Ara. Like reeeeally reaaaally do? It's sad that she's in Iowa, and her spring break started weeks earlier than ours. And we definitely won't be going to Iowa, for the distance is just too much! Tsk. There goes, bye Ara. Ohnooooooo.

Done with US. Here's something closer to home. I was in Belfast last week, for three things - 1. Adam 2. The Script concert 3. Belfast Malaysian Night. Number 1, the biggest event in my life. Number 2, oh yeah it was AWWWEEESOOOOMMEEEEEE (I honestly think this could be another contributing factor to my illness tssk). And number 3, well it was okay. Wait they deserve a bit more recognition there so yeah, the play was good, no, magnificient indeed. But I'm not a big fan of theatres and such, and there was no food, just some kuih! Alright call me bimbo for judging a Malaysian Night for its food, but noooo I looveee fooodd it's nothing personal just my own preference! And I did mention the play was excellent, did I? For a first timer, they did an amazing job, I must say. Though I still prefer food. Food. Food. What a true Malaysian I am lol. Or I could be bias, since last year Adam was the Director. But nooooo I'm very sure it's the FOOOOOOOOD.

But what I like most about this year's Malaysian Night was that we finally could act like normal people! Not really we, since I am apparently normal, but Adam.. Errr not too much? We chose to sit among the audiences, rather than with the VIPs. And Adam didn't have to go into the VIP room, yeay to that! Because I know once he's inside there, he wouldn't be able to escape, and that would mean leaving me alone outside ohnoooooo. To be fair, it wasn't really all normal for him though, since after the play he went to see the VIPs to say hi and stuff, and apparently some of them said this to me, "Oh yes, I heard Adam being married, finally, pleased to meet you." This happened right after I mentioned I'm actually from Leicester, so there goes, ohnoooooo again. The saddest part was, no one even bothered to ask my name, like hellooo I have a name? And not just Adam's wife or budak Leicester? Tskk. But there was this one Belfast guy (Lynn's friend) who greeted me and said, "Oh, I know you!" And when he saw me looking a bit awkward (I always am!), he quickly apologised, saying that it wasn't really a good introduction but yes, he does know me. Oh well at least I got to introduce myself afterward, uweee!

Told this to Ummi, Ummi said I might as well cherish the moment. There could be some point when we would have to live reeeeally normal so chill out for now, so yes, I'd like to thank Adam for taking me to meet people despite my awkwardness thank you love!

The Script-wise, I might post another entry for it. I think I've written toooooo long here there isn't space for pictures anymore. But because I'm so kind, here's one.

Danny and those eyes. Can die now.

No comments: