Pages.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When was the last time you had your first date?



Recently I realized that there are two types of guys when it comes to negative answers.


Type 1:
Those who ask you out and when given a NO, they will go like, "Fine, you taknak keluar dengan I, I keluar dengan Kiah la kalau macam tu." (with a merajuk sound effect)

Type 2:
Those who ask you out and when given a NO, they will still remain calm and maintain their charm by saying, "Okay, there's always a next time."


And I notice that I get easily irritated by Type 1. I suck big time at pujuk memujuk orang. I just don't know how. You nak keluar dengan Kiah ke, Senah ke, Tipah ke, ada I kisah? Kalau dah I cakap I taknak keluar dengan you, maknanya I taknak lah. Ugut I nak keluar dengan orang lain lah pulak, GEDIK.

And to my eyes, guys don't deserve to be gedik. FAIL.




Okay I forgot the Type 3 - those who ask you out and when given a NO, they will still show up in front of your house (bajet surprise lah konon). This is the tak reti bahasa type, which should be sent back to school for language lessons - belajar balik grammar vocab segala.

For some other girls, a NO might just mean YES with a little provoking and sweet-talking, but for me, a NO means NO.



Self-evaluation time: Which type are you?

My Type :')


No comments: