Pages.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the battle is on.

Apparently Queen's University of Belfast DOES interview students.

sighsigh.

I'm grateful for the fact that my name is in the list. Shortlisted. Alhamdulillah. Not many made it. I don't know the exact number of students applying. But I do know some people who didn't make it. It's all about rezeki. I can't say more. I have to admit, I DO envy those who get many many interviews for good good universities. But I know where I stand, where my limit is. Three interviews is good enough, what important now is the placement.

I have to nail this.

See you again, Cardiff.
Leicester University next week.
Queen's University of Belfast the next.
So long, Newcastle.


Nak balik, jumpa ayah this weekend. And KakCik, too. And YOU:)



ps. I love the fact that we are in this together. At least for now. Hopefully for always:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Custom makes all things easy~~加油哦 ....................................................