i miss brunei. still.
i miss the food. the delegates. the hot debates. the pickup lines-[forum 1 delegates should understand this:]
yet, now i'm home.
yeah, home. which home? let's just call it as a home. for it has always been one [i'm crapping, obviously]
and for me, home doesn't mean family. not anymore. neither mom's cooking. not even close.
1. house chores- including sweeping the floor and cleaning the toilets [yes, it's toilet with an S]
2. trying hard to find something to eat, or die starving
3. locking myself in the room with mr. lappy
4. letting the idiot box stare at me- literally
5. swimming in the bed til drowned, for there's no point of getting up
6. taking care of the laundry- i miss makcik dobi!!
7. do nothing.
i guess i'm still in the air. day dreaming. wishing that my family would be there when i'm home.
i feel so unloved.
love is a four letter word printed on a goggles shirt