Pages.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Tumblr-worthy shot.

It annoys me the fact that my most recent blog post was on UTI and heartburn. So unglamorous, yo. So to counter the dismay of something slightly less than pretty nevertheless a huge reality of my mundane life in UK, here I present you.. 


Myself.
Hello!

Haven't really taken/uploaded any nice picture of myself since the demise of my Instagram, so this one will do. Other than the fact that I'm camera-shy (haha) and this anonymous shot suits me just fine, the person who took this shot also did the editing so that it looks Tumblr-worthy. Not that I've updated my Tumblr recently or anything. It just looks, well, deeeeep.

Also, this photo is to remind me that I am now ring-less. Lost my wedding band in Iceland (long story guys), and Adam thought it would be best for me not to wear our supposedly engagement ring as for now since it's too loose and it often catches on the gloves now that it's winter. 

Read between the lines: I've slimmed down. Or my fingers have.

So here I am, ring-less, watch-less, and bracelet-less - all because I've been spending too much time on the ward apart from cooping in the room pretending to do some revision while sneaking onto Facebook and shopping sites every 10 minutes. Also, tudung bawal ikat bawah is the best, simply because they allow stethoscope to sneak under quickly during those emergency times when the consultant says "have a listen to this" while all you can think at that time is what to eat for lunch. Score. This is probably going to last for at least another three weeks or so. Uh, trendy.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy myself. Alhamdulillah :)

Hope you guys are having more fashionable weeks/months than I am!

No comments: