Pages.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Too many toes.

It's only mid February and I just found another pathology (read: something not quite right) on me. 

I've got flat foot on my left. 
Pes planus.

It all happened when we were practicing foot and ankle examination on each other. I was showing Nadd what to look for etc, when she said that she could see four toes from behind my left foot. 

Four. Friggin'. Toes.

No pictures cause kaki is aurat yo.

Orthopaedics 101: One of the things you see on someone with a flat foot is the "too many toes" sign. I know it sounds blatantly frank, but that's exactly what it is. Totally legit. Google it and have someone to look at yours. Hah. See how many toes they can see from behind.

Anyway, there it goes again, nearly 25 years of life and I just found out that I have a flat foot on the left.

That's three self-diagnosis in a month and a half guys, THREE.

2015 is going to be an interesting year..

No comments: