Pages.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lincoln.

Last night I made a deal with Adam that if he gave me a back massage I would write a new blog post for his entertainment. Lol. Fair enough. So here comes. 

I'm currently in Lincoln!

Doing gastrointestinal rotation now and the place is so nice! En-suite flat with shared kitchen, and the hospital 3 minutes walk away, I'm enjoying this so far. Well other than the fact that Lincoln is nearly 2 hours train away from Leicester, other than that I am not complaining. 



But yes as you can imagine the tiny weeny bed is not built for two people, so we'll have to make do with that for now. And I am pretty sure Adam is feeling the pressure a little bit more since I tend to take more than two third space of the bed, regardless the size. Lol. 

Anyhoots, we're going back to Leicester tomorrow so hello double bed again!

Ps. I must have been reeeeally out of idea that this post is primarily about beds. Blegh.

No comments: