Pages.

Friday, December 6, 2013

How I spend my winter break in one picture.

So it's officially our winter break! A winter break that lasts til end of February 2014 (hopefully) with a gap of exam week somewhere in the middle, say whaaattt..??!? Anyways..

Before the start of my winter break

Remember these girls from my Sheffield post some ancient months ago? So yeah, half of them were here in Leicester last two weeks. Wait not even half.  Just the two of them - Ana and Edy. But never estimate their capabilities to run down a house. I had to apologise to my housemates in advance just in case we make weird noises in the middle of the night. Well these two can giggle like nobody's business with just each other's company, and now there was me, what do you expect? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do man. Which is giggle all the way. And take loads and loads of selfies haha! There isn't much to say, really. It's just pictures of us. Yes, literally, just US, a bunch of giggling girls.

Don't say I didn't warn ye.




Clock Tower and all its glory of Christmas!





It's pretty obvious when it comes to our height. Also, Ana's reaaaaally good with selfie!



Seems like a pretty serious conversation for a mango, don't you think? Lol.


Notice how Edy's batting her eyelashes to the young seller. Haha!




They went all ooh-aahing at how cheap fruits and veges are at the market. And yes, it's our pride - the market. It seems quite dodgy lol to some extent, but here you can get a bowl full of clementines and oranges for £1, where you pay the same amount for 5 pcs in Tesco. Win!




Whenever you see pictures taken using self-timer, it's actually part of a series of pictures. I usually use timers in burst mode, say 10 captures at one time, hence all the weird poses lol. But for the sake for these unmarried ladies (thank you husband!), I'll save the worst for ourselves. Not gonna post any 'gambar tolak jodoh' as they claim it. Gambar tolak jodoh, how funny is that! Lolol.


Then we took it to the next level, to my bedroom. Double bed redefined, check.



Ana: Kau takde remote ke Bella? DSLR dah canggih dah, beli la remote pulak. Kata gadget freak.
Bella: Well, aku maybe gadget freak, tapi aku bukan selfie freak.

LOL.





This was when Ana got excited over my hairstyler that she decided it would make an excellent prop for a photoshoot. Dear Ana's future husband, bertabahlah. Kahkah.



And I just have to post this ---

This is usually how it looks like at the end of the burst mode - us rolling all over the place giggling laughing like mad. I couldn't even hold myself when I was going through the pictures - we were so ridiculous!

Ahh good times good times. Now I wish the rest of the bebimbos (haha) were here. Missing you guys. Sigh.



After the start of my winter break


Endless revision. Winter break at its best.