Pages.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Same old tired lonely place.

This is going to be more of a ramble than a legit post.

I'm reaaaaaaally tired. Today started okay. We had some clinical examination practice in the morning which I already dreaded, but we had a very cool clinical demonstrator so it actually turned out pretty good. Then we had Neuro for the rest of the afternoon and that was when the horror really started.

Okay first, look, who run out their lecture up until 45 minutes? It was supposed to be for an hour but we had it for almost two hours! To make things worse, we were actually going through stuff that we already went through last week in our tutorial!!

Alright maybe I'm just tired and I make a big fuss out of this and it doesn't help that Neuro is not really something that I fancy (but then I don't fancy many things in Medicine so yeah). It's only Wednesday and I already thought I just had the worst day of the week.

But then tomorrow's another GP session so things can be worse, who knows D:

Here in Leicester, we start our day at about 2pm finishing at 5pm on most days. So whenever we have something in the morning, we would moan and make a big deal out of it. It's unfair because many other universities have their classes from 9am-5pm every day without fail. Call us ungrateful bunch of spoilt kids huh.

Worst of all, I can't download the iOS 7 for whatever reasons I AM SERIOUSLY GETTING THE 5S.

Oh well I'm hitting the bed early tonight (screw tomorrow's GP!) and hope that we don't get difficult patients. In my dreams, of course.


Noight!

No comments: