Pages.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Undying love.

For the two most beautiful women I've ever known..

This one goes to my very own mum in Sarawak.. I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! 



And this one's for my MIL in KL! Or should I say.. Selangor?

Oh well at first I wasn't sure if I should buy her flowers. I'm guessing that flowers aren't really her thing, so I went for the chocolate instead. And I made the right choice yay!


Anywhoo, I looooooove the fact that both the flowers and chocolate are in pink and purple. Tooooo much love!

Dear mums, I love you two sooooo much that I pray everyday you're showered with His blessings and all the happiness in the world! And may He look after you like how you've been looking after us for the past 22 years, and another forever more to come.

"The greatest gift that a mother can give is life."

Thank you for the undying love. 
I couldn't be more blessed.

No comments: