Pages.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Love like this.

I'm still here. I haven't gone far, no worries.

I notice myself that I haven't been too keen in blogging this past few weeks. I miss writing though. But one thing came after another. The exams, OSCE, house-packing, classes, some sickness and a gazillion more things I can't really remember have been occupying my time.

And oh, didn't I mention how the Internet at my old house really drove me up the wall? Crazy I know. So much for the high speed UK Internet connection blah blah. Even my home at 25th floor from the ground here in KL is waaaaaaay better.

Yes you read it right. Here. In. KL.

I'm in Kuala Lumpur already so hooray for that!

Alhamdulillah.

Life has been so good these days. Honestly that is one of the main reasons why I haven't written for a while. For once, I found that the reality is a lot nicer than the life I have online. I haven't got Facebook at the moment, so scratch that. Twitter? Haven't tweeted for quite some time.

Trying to focus more on the real things. People, life, love.

Awhhh. Love.

Like this.



I couldn't be happier for her. I told her I could simply cry when I look at her, for I know how happy she now is.

And I am falling more and more in love with this guy in the yellow shirt.


"You know I love you so."

3 comments:

Leng Chai said...

mane sume post laen menghilang?
haha nnti anta la kad kitorang ye

Bella said...

Okay post lain dah ada :)

Kad raya? Lol.

Leng Chai said...

kad raya. hantar ke alamat ireland ye... aku da xde kat msia time tu