Pages.

Friday, June 1, 2012

First of June.

I love June. Really. It feels like, waaahhh, we're in the second half of the year alreadyyy!

And nothing big has been achieved so far. 
-_______________-

First of June, four days left to ESA2, and here I am, doing ridiculous stuff like I've got all the time in the world.


1. Trying to make Adam come with me to Boyce Avenue gig in Birmingham on 16th June
Outcome: Unsuccessful due to his kesian text.


 2. Spending nearly 20 minutes sending him random texts while berguling bergolek dalam duvet sebelum tidur.
Outcome: Adam tak layan.


 3. Making fun of his typo when he sent an "O" without a "K", hence the OPQRST..
Outcome: He shoo-ed me to go study.


Then I kept sending him old pictures of me, and he replied,



Guess what picture?


Yes, a virtual birthday gift! How sweeeeet! Zzz. Okay no he actually sent another picture of us which I think was really sweet "perfectly describing my feeling towards you now" as he claimed. But well, yes, his feeling is for me to know so I'll keep it to myself. (geli eh)

But just in case you still don't get what's happening, well here's the thing, it's my birthday. I'm not a big fan of parties and celebration (because I'm a nerd like that) so today is just like another day. Except everything went wrong, like how I am so serabut with my own room, and I suddenly got the overwhelming sadness of not being able to attend Izleen's wedding when everyone is expecting me to be the bridesmaid. Dude, I can't! I'm not even home yet that time! T_T So I decided I've had enough of the day and went to bed at about 6-ish pm. Again, because I'm boring like that.

Only to be woken up by these people who decided they've had enough of squeezing their brains out for exams. A SURPRISE MAKAN MAKAN! Kak Hana was the mastermind, no wonder yesterday she went out all the way redah hujan going to get some chicken for BBQ, and kept telling me to go upstairs to study when the fact was she wanted to marinade the chicken and I was always around in the kitchen!

The supporting casts were Kak Dina, Nadd, Intan, Abil, Puteri and Hana. 
Came all the way to surprise me. THANK YOU :')


Only to duduk bersila awal awal untuk makan, walhal me myself pun mamai lagi bangun tidur -.-

Birthday gift of the day would be this.


Lecture MSK. Musculoskeletal System. Because he's a nerd too. Heh.



No I won't ask for an iPad 3 from anyone. No I won't. I will not. I promise I won't.

Like what I did for my birthday last year.

2 comments:

zulaikha said...

Salam ziarah (:

i've been following up your post almost everyday, heheh. i somehow think we used to meet each other, mybe during any program for the overseas-bound students before..?

anyways, pardon me if i'm wrong, i just wanna say, "Happy birthday!!!"

coz mine is the day after tomorrow, heheh. so, i kinda like this month, too (:

sorry for the long comment. i'm not a very good English conversant, my own site has lots of grammatical errors, so sorry, too (:

have lots of blessings from Him, insyaAllah, and may He give you the best :D

Bella said...

Hi Zulaikha :)

Happy birthddaaaayyy! (is it?) Hopefully betul la tu kan? Kalau terawal terlambat ke sorry la :P

Either way, thanks for reading. And thanks for the birthday wish. And thanks for noticing me in real life (erk?) Haha tak kisah la, but many many thanks for the kind wishes!

And may He shower us with all the good things in life iAllah :)