Pages.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Nude heels.

I've been on the lookout for a pair of nude heels for a very long time, but couldn't really justify myself for getting one. One, I'll only probably wear them very occasionally (although admittedly for someone as selekeh as me, I can last quite long in them). Two, I kinda swore off them after high school (I used to live in heels and wedges and not know how to walk in flats).

Only that who can resist a pair of nude heels? They're a must in a girl's wardrobe (or shoe rack). So I thought, since I'm going somewhere nice and (kinda) dressy next month, I might as well jump into it. Get that darn nude heels I've always been wanting to get.

Went through a few online sites.. Keeping the tabs of 'potential' shoes.. Only to realise that most of them are peep-toes that I'm looking at. And you know, peep-toes are pretty. They last forever. They never age, especially the nude ones.

Bringin' on that femme fatale, rawr.

And admittedly I like peep-toe heels better than the pump ones. They are just too.. Pretty. Sigh.

But peep-toes are peep-toes, they have a peek into your toes. And I'm not sure I want to go down that route. In fact in all honesty, this whole killer heels business make me think twice if not already many times. They, urm, expose the upper part of your feet. Which is, urm, you know, aurat. And killer heels ain't deadly with stockings. Peep-toe heels, on the other hand, is a major turn-off with stockings.

I'll go for less deadly that a turn-off anytime, thank you.

It makes me think, the struggle is real. For many years I struggle with my clothes. It was really hard for me to start looking at size 12 tops when my true size is actually 6-8. Used to them now, Alhamdulillah. In fact they feel pretty good (and airy too). Then came the next struggle, loose and long tops to cover the backside. Convincing myself that I don't look like a walking potato sack.. Why is it that when I wear them I look funny, but others seem to be very modest and well, sejuk mata memandang?

Anyways, no peep-toes for me then. 

Pilih, nak struggle sekarang ke, struggle kat sana?

No comments: