Pages.

Friday, August 30, 2013

KMB 11/13 Graduation Day.

First,

I'm not too sure why do I need to have a little ✿ next to my name on this blog's title. I thought it's kinda pretty and for some reasons the lady inside me decides to show up while I was rummaging through new layout ideas in my own head.

**Updated: I removed the ✿ since the longer I look at it the more it annoys me, hahaha!





Second,

Thank you aunty.

You have no idea how much this means to me. There are times when I'm completely out of things to write and time isn't just on my side (read: alasan) that I feel like ignoring the blog forever. And by that, I mean, forevahhh. But then sometimes when nice comments appear out of nowhere, I would be like, yeah you go girl! (?) Anyway, thank you for the kind words, that's the whole point of it. You have no idea how this made my day (and it still does), THANK YOU.

Third,

IB.

Again, I'm not too sure how many current/past/future? KMB students read this blog now that I've left KMB and all its glory around four years ago, though every now and then I still get questions/enquiries about IB or studies in general, and sometimes random questions like why did I choose to be married (?) Yes, of all the things, hahaha!

Anyway, last weekend Tsara had her graduation at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC). And given how loyal Adam and I are towards KMB, we tagged along. It was nothing like what we had back then. During our year, and that was in 2010, everyone was seated around numbered tables, with food being served halfway through the ceremony. We had gold as our colour theme, so everyone was dressed up in their best gold outfits. There was no robe nor graduation cap.

This time they had it done properly in a formal way. Guests were seated in rows, and food was only served after the whole ceremony was done. The only downside that I found a bit disappointing with this was that guests had to eat while standing - a bit like how rich people eat during parties and cocktail events hahaha! The good thing was that sooner or later we'd have to go through the actual graduation ceremony anyway iAllah, so why not start practicing now. I also couldn't help but feel that it was only right since KMB itself is an IB World School - the teachers and students deserve such grand recognition.

Graduation aside, I know how it feels when it comes to the uncertainties of doing IB. But kids, it ain't over till it's over (read in Tae Yang's Wedding Dress voice). Keep going, you never know what's waiting ahead of you. Tsara and her friends made it - Laila even got 43 out of the blue! (and that means honor roll man!) Well then there's the issue of placement. Of course, these are all rezeki, but work hard while we still can. Feeling nervous is normal, but do not despair. At least if we die, we die fighting. 

Here's to an IB 45 and excellent semester 5! (??)

Some pictures to give us all motivation  - IB graduation okay la like degree standard what heheh.

Gratz T!

Especially in love with this picture. Awww

Live broadcast of the graduates entering the hall

Live orchestra performance

Finally last but not least,

The whole entourage!


Btw Tsara's going to Belfast. Yes you read that right.

It seems that my life will still be stuck around Leicester-Belfast for the next few years.

Okay la save on travelling cost what hahaha!

2 comments:

M-lina said...

the flower is sweet.omey ngat:) keep updating dear!

Bella said...

HAHAHAHA dah buang bunga tu sebab lama lama tengok cam geli ehh hahaha