Pages.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello Belfast!

Reaction when arriving UK

Expectation: HELLOO BELFAAASSTT LOOK WHO'S BAAACCKK!!
Reality: Oh, we're here already? Okay. *yawns* zzz

Yes people, I'm back in Belfast! (same sentence every time fly back to UK wth). You can expect great things from me now that I'm back -- and that simply means more blog posts since I'll be spending two weeks in Belfast before my class starts. And have I mentioned that Adam is having his paediatrics attachment throughout my stay here? So the story of a lonely wife begins pfft.

It was the first time I arrived UK in the evening at 6pm. And I was totally flattened! 6pm in the UK means 1am back in Malaysia and I could certainly use a good sleep after nearly 24 hours of travelling. Sigh. I've never had severe cases of jetlags before be it going home to Malaysia or coming back to UK but this time I was completely knackered. A little tip, try to arrive UK in your waking hours back in Malaysia or else all you want to do is crawl into your bed and leave things unpacked.

Now that I'm back there's a few things I need to take care of but first, Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for this moment of serenity. The last weekend in Malaysia was the busiest!

Tsara's graduation, a lovely date with Izleen, late supper with Ms Yati at Mali's, and eventually a date with Ms Ima - last weekend couldn't get any better.

Anyway, the first thing that came out from Adam's mouth this morning when he peeked out the window was, "Wow, look at the hateful weather!"

Oh well, hello Belfast!

No comments: