i've been thinking what i really want to do with my life. tengok orang buat itu, nak buat itu, tengok orang buat ini, nak buat ini. semua pun nak buat. semua pun seronok. tapi sudahnya, harammm.
1. i envy Adam going on a road trip, with his Wan, Mak Long and cousin Kak Rina. now you tell me who else going on a road trip with their Grams? comel gila mak aih! semua pun kagum gila when i told them he's on a road trip - with his Wan as one of the passengers. NAK IKUT JUGAK! well, i was supposed to be a part of the plan, but gave to admit, living as a perantau (traveller, is it?) di tanah air sendiri is never easy. i never know where will i be, when will i be, i just keep moving, hop on hop off. so i always end up cancelling plans, or not planning at all. but well, it was supposed to be OUR trip baby! haih masalah3.
so that's one thing - ROAD TRIP. one of my biggest dreams of all time since i was a kid. nak jalan3 sendiri, tengok tempat orang, merempat mana3 yang sempat. COOL.
a nut in the shell: orang pergi road trip, saya pun nak pergi road trip jugak. tapi takboleh, my life itself IS actually a trip ;)
2. speaking about his road trip, then i have this Kak Rina on my mind. she's a freelance photographer. part time one. her pictures are just splendid! if i'm not mistaken, she already had a steady job with good pay, but quit because of her passion towards photography. (Kak Rina maaf yek kalau salah;P) she takes pictures of her friends, cousins, random stuff, etc etc. sangat cantik. another friend of mine yang bercita3 menggunung tinggi berapi pun suka photography. mahukan DSLR. kenapa semua orang pun suka amik gambar ni? (maka baiklah, saya suka digambarkan;)
this is a strange undiscovered (or newly-discovered?) side of me - photography. macam cool. tengok Kak Rina seronok je? ;P okay, i'll wait for her pictures and grieve with jealousy tengok Adam parachute-ing. baby, you're supposed to be gayat! how come you did that WITHOUT me? *sobs*
another nut in the shell: orang lain nak amik gambar, saya pun nak amik gambar. tapi takboleh, setakat ni semua kamera yang saya dapat semuanya rosak. Kodak, Nikon. haih tunggu DSLR jugak lah camni;P
3. Zahid has been playing his guitar lately. sometimes the songs are really nice, but of the times they suck. (ouch!) and Afiq pun dah boleh start "Wake Me Up When September Ends" guna gitar kapak tu. seronok! macam cool gila. then i remember when i told dad that i wanted to take a guitar lesson after finishing IB. a GREEN LIGHT dude! then suddenly got too many things to handle. guitar lesson? gone with the wind.
a nut in another shell: orang lain main gitar, saya pun nak jiwang sorang3 jugak pakai gitar, nak main depan webcam upload kat facebook jugak lagu yang saya main, nak dedicate kat orang tersayang jugak. tapi takboleh, jari pendek3 gemuk3 (serius taktipu) lepas tu tindih string lain, not terus hancur. adoi.
4. teringat pulak si KN ngan Ahuyy yang kerja kat GSC Pavilion. hoi, GSC Pavi tuh, our favorite spot for movie marathon and midnights. (hah, kantoi) seronok je dengar. macam cool. reminiscing back my times with KN, he mentioned to me once, that he REALLY3 wanted to work at a cinema. now he really got it. awesome! nasib baik lah dapat kerja kat popcorn tuh, kalau kerja suluh3 seat lepas movie habis, lagi senak. you know why? cuz if everyone watches movie like me, as if popcorn sepah3 habis satu seat, then mati lah kena vacuum satu hall movie tu. ouh KN, combo 6 ice lemon tea without ice satu! (saya tunggu movie free anda)
another nut in another shell: orang lain kerja kat movie, saya pun nak kerja kat movie jugak. tapi takboleh, saya perempuan, nanti kena OT balik malam, macam mana? kalau kena kidnap dengan hantu, scary oh.
5. there are a LOT LOT LOT more that i want to do, inspired by my friends at KMB, especially. (kantoi stalk kawan3 kat fb eh) will share, because i'm really in the mood of sharing. anyone with AWESOME with a capital A-W-E-S-O-M-E are most welcome to share too!
ps. malaysia has been kinder to me in the past few days. not so hot, i guess;) i heart you malaysia!