Pages.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bury the castle.

Papaku pulang dari kota
Papaku belikan kereta
Kereta kecil bla bla bla ..

Okay what happens when your papa comes home from kota? (or in my case from HOME)
Err. Coming home from HOME? Okay weird enough.

But the answer is; you panic. Yes. Panic.

No, not panic at the disco. But panic. Pure panic.

*tengah asyik khayal stalk blog randomly*

TING TONG.

*tengok ikut lubang apa tah yang kat pintu tu*

OMG AYAH?

Yes, gelabah bai. Terus ambik kunci bukak grill salam cium tangan ayah peluk3 sikit bawak masuk luggage ayah. Tanya ayah nak dinner tak, kalau nak, ada McDonalds Spicy Chicken McDeluxe yang kena gigit separuh, tak pun nasik goreng black pepper tengah hari tadi tak habis – ayah cakap nasik goreng should be fine, and jangan panaskan etc etc, I’ll just have a little. Tanya lagi ayah nak air panas tak – boleh jugak, buatkan teh.

Guess what was the first thing I did? Text my brother – who was out since the afternoon came back only for Maghrib prayer and to feed me dinner (yes, McDonalds it is) and then off again, out with his friends. (oh have I told you he brought home his friends, like all FOUR of them?). Selamat maju jaya, ayah balik. Without warning.

Okay, then text a friend – “Ak tau ko mungkin tgh menyusun brick by boring brick skrg. Tp seyes dow, seb bek ak x g paramore. Ayah aku blk dgn xsemena3! :O seb bek aku ade kat umah.huhu. slmt menjerit!”

Then I went to boil the water, reheat the fried rice, kemas meja sikit3, basuh pinggan dalam sink, simpan leftovers dalam fridge. Nasib baik baju dah lipat, laundry dah settle. No, dad is not the type who cares much about the house (unlike mum who will always membebel kalau balik rumah bersepah yelah kalau mak tak membebel memang tak nama rumah lah kan jadi tongkang pulak), but I feel bad if he has to come home and see all the mess. After all, it’s HIS house.

But then, it made me ponder. The earlier plan was to layan Misery Business at Bukit Jalil, but due to some unavoidable circumstances (plus financially deprived) it was cancelled. But then that friend called me, not to speak, but to let me listen to Hayley Williams screaming Brick by Boring Brick through the phone.

Urgh. Hati bagai di CrushCrush. Lepas tu dia text lagi, suruh call time Misery Business. Memang tak lah.

Mungkin ada hikmah kenapa tak jadi pergi Paramore :)

Anyways, to those who are still wondering, no, I’m still in Malaysia. MARA offered a full five-year MBBS at Bangalore (MSU collaboration thingy), but I haven’t really decided on that. Poland has not been finalized; it should be somewhere this week. (words baby, words). But MARA has confirmed (at least by mouth, have to find the black and white) that they can still sponsor us for a deferred entry. I love the idea of a deferred entry, it brings me to where I want to be (hopefully), but I think the India thing is a very good offer.

God show me the light.


Ps. To my Paramore friend who will (almost) certainly read this entry, please DO NOT drop a comment. Aku masih kecewa. GRRRR.

2 comments:

sasquatch said...

seriously niat aku baik dowh. :(
and aku cube carik fb kau, tapi aku rase kau dah block delete invi stealth aku. :(
thnks.
:)

bella said...

aku report kau kat fb! pastu fb otometik takkasi aku kawan ngan ko. kau merosakkan! (fb cakap okay bukan aku)





hohoh aku mmg xde fb lah. noob.